outlines the types of information we may gather when you visit our site.
- We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our Web site unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- We may collect limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available automatically whenever you visit a Web site. This information includes the Internet address of your computer or network, the date, time, and page you visited on our site, your browser and operating system, and the referring page (the last Web page you visited before clicking on a link to our site).
- We may use the aggregated information from all of our visitors to measure server performance, analyze user traffic patterns, and improve the content of our site.
- We may sometimes track the keywords that are entered into our search engine to measure interest in specific topics, but we do not track which terms a particular user enters.
Information You Provide
- Information volunteered by you through filling out our optional online feedback form and contact us form is used to help us enhance our Web sites, and may be shared with Bank on Yakima County partners for that purpose.
- We do not give, share, sell, rent, or transfer any personal informationto a third party.
- The privacy policies and procedures described here do not necessarily apply to sites that we link to.
- We suggest contacting these sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies if you want to obtain more information.
- We may monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage to the site. Anyone using this Web site expressly consents to such monitoring.
- We may take appropriate security measures to protect unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction of data.